Yellow Warehouse along Harbor in Svendborg, Denmark - Encircle Photos

16 Yellow Warehouse along Harbor in Svendborg, Denmark

This bright yellow building along Havnepladsen at the Svendborg’s harbor was built by a merchant named HJ Rasmussen in 1858. It was initially used as a grain warehouse that supported the port’s active shipping trade. By 1874 it had become a flour mill. The Yellow Warehouse has since been renovated and converted into law offices for the Henning Moritzen firm and Advokatfirmaet Det Gule Parkus.

VIEW MAP

Havnepladsen 3 A, 5700 Svendborg, Denmark

Directions

Share this Photo