These five Corinthian columns are called the Whispering Columns of Jerash. They are part of the Temple of Artemis in Jordan’s ancient Greco-Roman city. One of the columns from these ruins can be found in Flushing Meadows Corona Park in Queens. It was a gift from His Majesty King Hussein of Jordan during the 1964-65 New York World’s Fair. Dating from 150 AD, the column is the second oldest outdoor artifact in NYC. Much older is Cleopatra’s Needle, an Egyptian obelisk from 1450 BC that stands in Central Park.