This is the West Wing of the Parliament Buildings in downtown Bridgetown, the capital city of Barbados. It opened in 1872 followed by the East Wing the next year. Together they house several of the government’s offices. Both neo-Gothic structures were built using local coral limestone. Interestingly, the clock tower used to be a feature of the East Wing. After sinking by more than ten feet, the tower was moved next to the West Wing in 1884.