Wellington Church in Glasgow, Scotland - Encircle Photos

3 Wellington Church in Glasgow, Scotland

When this church resembling a Roman temple was built along University Street in 1884, it served the United Presbyterian Church of Scotland. The architect was Thomas Lennox Watson. The Wellington Church is now part of the Church of Scotland serving the residents in Hillhead and students from the University of Glasgow. It is named after Wellington Street where the congregation had built an earlier church in 1828.

VIEW MAP

73 Southpark Ave, Glasgow G12, UK

Directions

Share this Photo