On the right is Visitation Convent. It was founded in 1610 by a Bishop of Geneva named Francis de Sales along with Jane Frances de Chantal. After their deaths, both of them were buried in nearby St. Maurice Church. Their relics were later moved to the Basilique de la Visitation. They were canonized as saints by the Roman Catholic Church. 3,000 Visitation nuns now live in over 160 monasteries across the world.