Next to Sigismund Chapel (and with a similar design) is the Vasa Chapel, also named the Chapel of the Immaculate Conception. This was commissioned to be a mausoleum for members of Vasa. The House of Vasa was a royal family from Sweden founded in 1523. Through marriage, the lineage produced three Polish kings from 1587 through 1668. The Vasas’ Royal Chapel was finished in 1666. The façade has the Vasa coat of arms, plus those from the countries they ruled: Poland, Lithuania and Sweden.