The Mack in Charlottetown, Canada - Encircle Photos

17 The Mack in Charlottetown, Canada

The Capitol Theatre opened in 1935. The single-screen movie house operated for three decades before closing in 1965. After the property was purchased by the city, it was given a new name: The Mack. The Confederation Centre of the Arts manages the special event venue. Occasional performances are also staged for small audiences of less than 200 people.

VIEW MAP

128 Great George St, Charlottetown, PE C1A 4K6, Canada

Directions

Share this Photo