St. Peter’s Anglican Church in Parham, Antigua - Encircle Photos

19 St. Peter’s Anglican Church in Parham, Antigua

Parham is the oldest town in Antigua, named after a village in East Suffolk, England. After becoming the first successful English settlement in 1632, Parham became the capital of British Antigua and Barbuda. St. Peter’s Anglican Church is the main place of worship in Saint Peter Parish. Architect Thomas Weekes created the delightful Palladian design in 1840. This style of architecture is named after Andrea Palladio. He was a famous Venetian architect from the 16th century.

VIEW MAP

St. Peter's Anglican Church, Parham, Antigua & Barbuda

Directions

Share this Photo