St. Paul’s Pro-Cathedral in Valletta, Malta - Encircle Photos

19 St. Paul’s Pro-Cathedral in Valletta, Malta

This 196 foot bell tower of St. Paul’s Pro-Cathedral is a visible landmark from the Marsamxett Harbour along the northern coast of Valetta. The neo-classical Anglican church was built in 1844 at the request of Queen Adelaide. She was the wife of King George III of the United Kingdom. It is called a pro-cathedral because although it has cathedral status, the main cathedral for the diocese is located in Gibraltar.

VIEW MAP

West Street, Il-Belt Valletta VLT 1535, Malta

Directions

Share this Photo