From on top of a hill the twin, 70 foot bell towers of St. John’s Cathedral rise high above the skyline of Antigua’s capital city. This is the third Anglican church on the site. The previous two – built in 1681 and 1746 – were destroyed by earthquakes. The Baroque structure designed by English architect Thomas Fuller was finished in 1848. The Cathedral of St. John the Devine is the mother church for the Diocese of the North East Caribbean and Aruba.