St. George’s School was established in 1348 during the reign of King Edward III. Its mission was to train a boy’s choir for St. George’s Chapel located nearby in Windsor Castle. The choristers have sung in the Royal Chapel every day since 1352. It is now also a coeducational prep school for children ages 3 to 13. It seems entirely appropriate that its front gate resembles a castle.