St. François Church in Annecy, France

While Bishop of Geneva, Francois de Sales commissioned this Lombard Baroque church built along the canal in Annency, France. It was finished in 1642, twenty years after his death. He was beatified in 1661 and was canonized as a saint by Pope Alexander VII in 1665. He is the patron saint of the deaf.

VIEW MAP

1 Place Saint-François de Sales, 74000 Annecy, France

Directions

Share this Photo