This elevated view shows the magnificent copper dome and bell tower of St. Nicholas Church. They define the skyline of Lesser Town at 259 feet. The 66 foot diameter dome was finished in 1752 and the belfry was added within three years. On the left are the twin towers of St. Thomas Church. It was founded by Wenceslaus II for Augustinian hermits. He was the King of Bohemia from 1278 until 1305. Several versions of the church were built and destroyed until this Baroque structure was consecrated in 1731. Kostel svatého Tomáše was designed by Kilián Ignác Dientzenhofer. He was also one of the architects for St. Nicholas Church. This vista of Lesser Town is from the 16th century Lobkowicz Palace within Prague Castle. Lobkowický palác is an art museum containing over 1,500 paintings.