South Pier Lighthouse in Duluth, Minnesota

The South Pier Lighthouse stands 44 feet tall at the end of 1,700 foot breakwater at the mouth of the Duluth-Superior harbor. The red and white brick light was built in 1901 and automated in 1976. It is one of five Minnesota lighthouses that are still active along the shores of Lake Superior.

VIEW MAP

702 S Lake Ave Duluth, MN 55802

Directions

Share this Photo