Sick House at Nelson’s Dockyard in English Harbour, Antigua - Encircle Photos

48 Sick House at Nelson’s Dockyard in English Harbour, Antigua

The former Pitch and Tar Store and Engineer’s Office at Nelson’s Dockyard was built in 1778. The historic structure has been transformed into a hotel and restaurant called the Admiral’s Inn. Behind it is this red brick, single-story Georgian building that once served as the British Navy’s Sick House. It is now the inn’s Pillar’s Bar and Restaurant.

VIEW MAP

Nelson's Dockyard and English Harbour, Nelsons Dockyard, St Johns, Antigua & Barbuda

Directions

Share this Photo