Saint Theodore Lighthouse near Argostoli, Greece - Encircle Photos

Saint Theodore Lighthouse near Argostoli, Greece

The Lighthouse of Saint Theodore was constructed at the command of Charles Napier while he was the British High Commissioner of Kefalonia during the early 19th century. After it was destroyed in 1953, the Fanari was rebuilt within seven years following its original circular design surrounded by 20 Doric columns. The popular light stands 26 feet tall at the end of a short, rocky peninsula.

VIEW MAP

Lantern St. Theodore Argostoli 281 00, Greece

Directions

Share this Photo