Saint Nicholas Church in Argostoli, Greece - Encircle Photos

Saint Nicholas Church in Argostoli, Greece

The Church of Saint Nicholas was founded in 1793 and remains the only Catholic church on the island. This building with its yellow bell tower and blue trimmed cupola was rebuilt along Lithostroto Street in the late 1950s. Inside of Ayios Nikolaos is an icon of the Virgin Mary of Preveza which is located in northwest Greece along the Ionian Sea.

VIEW MAP

Diadochou Konstantinou & Vandorou, Argostolion 281 00, Greece

Directions

Share this Photo