24 Saint Nicholas Cathedral Front Façade in Monte Carlo, Monaco

The first Saint Nicholas church to be built on “The Rock” was in 1252. It was replaced by the Cathédrale de Monaco in 1875. It is called Saint Nicholas Cathedral. Officially, the name of this Roman Catholic church is the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception. A secondary patron saint is Saint Benoît. Benedict of Nursia lived in the 6th century and is also a patron saint of Europe and students. Their statues can be seen on either side of the cathedral’s entrance.

VIEW MAP

1A Rue Colonel Bellando de Castro 98000 Monaco

Directions

Share this Photo