Within eyesight of The Little White House is the towering spire of Sacré-Cœur Church. Paroisse Sacré-Coeur (Sacred Heart Parish) was founded by the Eudist Fathers. The Neo-Gothic façade of this Roman Catholic church was designed by architect René-Pamphile Lemay. The Church of the Sacred Heart was built in 1905 yet the interior was not finished until 1929. Surprisingly, it and the adjoining presbytery were spared during The Saguenay Flood in 1996. Step inside for a quick tour and a visit to the Sacré-Coeur Museum.