This magnificent, Gothic Revival structure by Thomas Rickman was St David’s Kirk when it was completed along Ingram Street in 1824. It is often referred to as Ramshorn Kirk. This property graced with a 120 foot bell tower has a cemetery with the remains of wealthy merchants and residents of Glasgow Cross from 1719 until 1915. The church was purchased by the University of Strathclyde. The school converted and operated it as the Ramshorn Theatre in 1990 but closed the drama venue in 2011.