Palacio del Segundo Cabo in Havana, Cuba - Encircle Photos

10 Palacio del Segundo Cabo in Havana, Cuba

The Spanish constructed this limestone building with blue shutters facing Plaza de Armas in 1772 as a royal post office. During its history, it has served many purposes including an army headquarters, vice-captain general’s office, Senate of the Republic, Supreme Court, National Academy of Arts and Letters and most recently the Institute of Cuban Literature (Instituto Cubano del Libro).

VIEW MAP

Cuba Tacón and O’Reilly Streets, La Habana, Cuba

Directions

Share this Photo