Palace of Justice in Valparaíso, Chile - Encircle Photos

8 Palace of Justice in Valparaíso, Chile

The Court of Appeals in Valparaiso was established in 1892. It has the legal authority to hear disputed legal decisions from several Chilean courts. Since 1939, the courthouse has been housed in the Palacio de Justicia. It replaces two earlier buildings. One collapsed during the 1906 earthquake and the second was demolished in 1927.

VIEW MAP

Plaza de La Justicia S/N, Valparaíso, Región de Valparaíso, Chile

Directions

Share this Photo