This yellow half-timbered building dates back to 1631. Notice the emblems above the large door. On the left are the initials CR which stands for the original, 17th century owner Christen Rasmussen. The monogram on the right represents his wife. In 1857 it became the Osterbyes Gård or farm house. Since 1947, this historic complex on Sortebrødre Torv has been part of the Møntergården Museum.