Osgoode Hall in Toronto, Canada

Historic Osgoode Hall was built in 1832 and housed Ontario’s law school for eight decades. The namesake is William Osgoode. He was the first Chief Justice of Upper Canada (1792 – 1794) and then Lower Canada (1794 – 1801). The current tenants of the Georgian Palladian style building are the Law Society of Ontario, the Ontario Court of Appeal and part of the Superior Court of Justice.

VIEW MAP

130 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5H 2N5, Canada

Directions

Share this Photo