This ornate, second-story organ beneath the cross vaults of the Dubrovnik Cathedral was crafted by Ivan Feller Slovenian in 1690. It replaced two previous organs on this site. One was constructed in 1385 and the second dated from 1543. The main and side altars are equally elaborate. Next door is the Cathedral Treasury. This includes over 100 relics of saints from the 11th to the 19th centuries plus artwork and jeweled religious vessels.