Oper Frankfurt Opera House in Frankfurt, Germany

After World War II, while Frankfurt’s original opera house lay in ruins, construction began on Opern-und Schauspielhaus Frankfurt. This multipurpose facility near Willy-Brandt-Platz, which opened in 1951, is not only a venue for excellent opera performances but also as a theater. On the right is a blue and yellow Euro sculpture by Ottmar Höri.

VIEW MAP

Willy-Brandt-Platz, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Directions

Share this Photo