This photo captures two interesting yet very distinct landmarks. On the right is a bullring constructed in 1854. When it was abandoned after the last bullfight in 1986, archeologists discovered a Roman amphitheater from the 1st century BC below the foundation. While excavation is underway, metal scaffolding braces the sides of the old bullring. On the left is the Pabellón de Autopsias. This means Autopsy Pavilion. The hexagonal building was commissioned by the Royal Hospital de Marina in 1768 and then used as a training center for surgeons. It has been an exhibition hall for young artists since 2008.