Needham’s Point Lighthouse in Bridgetown, Barbados - Encircle Photos

18 Needham’s Point Lighthouse in Bridgetown, Barbados

The first lighthouse at Needham’s Point was erected in 1855. It was replaced in 1886 with this 43 foot, white octagonal tower. The stationary beacon provided nighttime navigation for ships approaching Carlisle Bay. After becoming inactive, the historic lighthouse was incorporated onto the grounds of the Hilton Barbados Resort.

VIEW MAP

Needham’s Point Lighthouse, Bridgetown, Barbados

Directions

Share this Photo