The National Museum of Fine Arts of Havana has two locations. Works by Cuban artists from the 17th through 19th centuries are displayed at Palacio de Bellas Artes (Palace of Fine Arts) on Avenue Juáez. Within the Palace of the Asturian Center shown here is the museum’s collection of European artwork. Palacio del Centro Asturiano was designed by Manuel Bustos and finished in 1927. After the Cuban Revolution, this building was the Supreme Court of Justice. In a sense, this photo along Avenida Bélgica captures Old Havana’s transition. Against a backdrop of an art museum are tourists riding in a horse-drawn carriage towards a laborer struggling to push a heavy handcart.