Municipal Building in Brigham City, Utah - Encircle Photos

Municipal Building in Brigham City, Utah

Adjacent to the courthouse is the former Municipal Building. The old City Hall and fire station dates back to 1909. This has been home to the Box Elder Chamber of Commerce since 1974. The organization is justifiably proud to advocate for the local community of nearly 20,000 residents. About 55,000 live in Box Elder County in northern Utah. Brigham City was first settled in 1851 and incorporated in 1867. The namesake is Brigham Young, the second leader of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and the founder of Salt Lake City. Young gave his last public sermon in Brigham City before dying in 1877.

VIEW MAP

6 N Main St, Brigham City, UT 84302

Directions

Share this Photo