Ministry of Interior Building in Budapest, Hungary

Zsigmond Quittner designed this eclectic building for the Hungarian Commerce Bank. It opened near the Chain Bridge in 1905. More recently it has been the headquarters for the Ministry of Interior, one of eight ministry offices of the Hungarian government. As of this writing in 2017, plans were under way to move the Ministries of the Interior and Economy from the East Bank across the Danube to Castle Hill in Buda.

VIEW MAP

Széchenyi István tér 3 Budapest, 1051 Hungary

Directions

Share this Photo