Little Brothers Church Door in Dubrovnik, Croatia

Most of the Franciscan Monastery in Dubrovnik was destroyed during an earthquake in 1667. One of the architectural elements that survived was this doorway on the south side of the Franciscan Monastery. It dates from 1499. When the monastery was reconstructed in the late 17th century, it was moved to become the entry to the Little Brothers church.

VIEW MAP

Placa 2, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Directions

Share this Photo