This ochre bungalow provides a peek into late 19th century Arts and Crafts Movement architecture in the Blue Mountains. The original landowner of these 25 acres overlooking the Lower Blue Mountains was Robert Fitzstubbs, an auctioneer from Sydney. His brother built the Main House in 1882. In 1890, brewmaster James Mitchell added a wing, stables and coach house. It was then owned by an English architect and his successors through 1953. Elsie McPhee was the last occupant until 1967. It is now the Kihilla Retreat & Conference Centre plus an office of The Church Army in Australia.