Jindrisska Tower is Prague’s tallest, free-standing bell tower at 216 feet. It was built with wood in 1475 and then stone 25 years later. Jindřišská věž was restored four times by the late 19th century after being damaged by war, fire and storms. The campanile was constructed for the adjacent Church of St Henry and St Kunhuta so some people call it St. Henry’s Tower. In the lower right is the copper-topped spire of the Catholic church. It was founded in 1348, the same year the New Town of Prague was established.