Stretching for a block along Avenida de Mayo at the east end of Plaza del Congreso is a building with two red cupolas. A closer inspection reveals statues of the mythological gods Apollo and Venus. When this Neo-Renaissance design by architect Luis Broggi opened in 1910, it was called the Heinlein Palace to honor a plumbery of the same name. One of its earliest tenants was far more important. Antonio Devoto’s company, The Real Estate, was Argentina’s first general insurance firm. He became one of Buenos Aires’ most successful businessmen, landowners and philanthropists. In his honor, this is called La Inmobiliaria Building meaning The Real Estate Building.