This building at 291 Garry Street started as a boxy brick structure in 1908. In 1914, the R. J. Inglis Company conducted an extensive renovation. Several tenants have come and gone. Yet, the façade is still a gorgeous white terra cotta with an ornately carved frieze and lion heads. It is easy to miss when walking by the non-descript storefront windows. So, make sure to look up and appreciate the architectural beauty.