Hyde Street Pier offers tours of several ships that are part of the San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park run by the National Park Service. On the left is Balclutha, a three-mast, full-rigged ship that was built in 1886. In the middle is the C.A. Thayer, a schooner from 1895. On the right is Eureka, a paddle steamboat that went into service as a ferry in 1890.