East Davenport, Iowa, is typically called “The Village.” It is a historic tourist attraction along the Mississippi River with a view of Illinois. Among numerous, quaint buildings are the red brick Hose Station No. 4 located near Lindsay Park. The old firehouse was built in 1931 for the volunteer firefighters and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980. It is now an International Fire Museum.