Holy Trinity Church in St Andrews, Scotland - Encircle Photos

Holy Trinity Church in St Andrews, Scotland

Holy Trinity Church was founded in 1410 by Bishop Wardlaw. Within a year, the congregation began construction on their church. It was consecrated in 1412. The bell tower was added in 1500 and is all that remains of the original building. The rest of the structure was rebuilt in 1800 and again in 1909. Despite all of these changes, its façade has a seamless, medieval appearance.

VIEW MAP

100 South St, St Andrews KY16 9QD, UK

Directions

Share this Photo