Near the intersection of Sears Street and East Third in Dayton are a series of wall murals. They pay tribute to classical artists. This one is called, “Hector and Andromache.” The original was painted by Gioegio de Chirico during his metaphysical period from 1909 to 1919. He was a Greek surrealist and cubist painter. The image represents a doomed husband and wife relationship. The masterpiece hangs in the Galleria Nazionale d’Arte Moderna e Contemporanea in Rome.