Former Trinity College in Glasgow, Scotland - Encircle Photos

Former Trinity College in Glasgow, Scotland

This impressive, Italian-inspired campanile is one of three adorning the Free Church College when it opened in 1856. It was designed by Charles Wilson, the same architect who planned most of the elite Park District during the mid-19th century. The theological school became Trinity College in 1930 and moved out in 1976. After an extensive renovation, the building reopened in 1986 as apartments named the Trinity House.

VIEW MAP

30 Lynedoch Pl, Glasgow G3 6AN, UK

Directions

Share this Photo