At the westernmost edge of Exhibition Place is the former Ontario Government Building. The ornate, Beaux-Arts design is spectacular and worth the extra walking. The triangular structure was built in 1926 for exhibits by various government departments. Notice the Ontario coat of arms above this southern entrance. The shield consists of three maple leaves. Above it is a black bear. The supporters are a moose and a Canadian deer. Since 2002, this is the Liberty Grand, a banquet and event venue.