7 Former Bon-Pasteur Boarding School in Chicoutimi, Saguenay, Canada

Across the street from the old post office is a former boarding school for girls. It was established in 1907 by the Bon-Pasteur Sisters, a community of nuns founded in Quebec by Marie-Josephte Fitzbach in 1850. This building designed by Alfred Lamontagne opened in 1927. It later became Lycée du Saguenay (Saguenay High School) and is now Le Chik Condominiums.

VIEW MAP

225 Rue du Séminaire, Chicoutimi, QC G7H 4J2, Canada

Directions

Share this Photo