First Presbyterian Church in Wichita, Kansas - Encircle Photos

10 First Presbyterian Church in Wichita, Kansas

Thirteen charter members organized the First Presbyterian Church in Wichita, Kansas, back in 1870. Their first brick church served the community from 1876 until 1906 when plans for the existing structure were created. Interestingly, the numbers three and eight dominate the building’s design and furnishings. Three represents the Holy Trinity and eight refers to the number of people saved from the flood in Noah’s ark.

VIEW MAP

525 N Broadway St, Wichita, KS 67214

Directions

Share this Photo