This 14 foot elephant statue is one of two named Jumbo and PeeWee. Originally, there were twelve of them at the Court of the Universe during the 1915 Panama-Pacific International Exposition in San Francisco. The building’s architect, William Faville, arranged for this pair to be shipped to his hometown of Sausalito after the World’s Fair. In 1935, they were recast in concrete. Today, they help light up the Viña Del Mar Plaza.