Copper and Lumber Store at Nelson’s Dockyard in English Harbour, Antigua - Encircle Photos

47 Copper and Lumber Store at Nelson’s Dockyard in English Harbour, Antigua

The Copper and Lumber Store was built in 1789 to warehouse materials for building and repairing British ships. It is another example of the renovated Georgian architecture at Nelson’s Dockyard. The property was converted into a hotel in 1982. Each of hotel’s suites is named after one of Lord Nelson’s British ships and contains antique furniture.

VIEW MAP

Copper & Lumber Store Historic Inn, Nelsons Dockyard, St Johns, Antigua & Barbuda

Directions

Share this Photo