This clock tower stands above the chapel wing of the Frederiksborg Castle. It took nine years to build, from 1608 until 1617, as part of the second phase of the slot’s construction. The Chapel of Orders is also called the Palace Church. It was the venue for the coronation of the Danish Absolute Monarchs from 1671 until 1840. This section of the castle is one of the few that survived the 1859 fire. It is now part of the museum with a display of coats of arms but is also used as a parish church.