Clerys Department Store in Dublin, Ireland - Encircle Photos

24 Clerys Department Store in Dublin, Ireland

In 1853, The Palatial Mart opened its doors on Sackville Street. Thirty years later, it was renamed by a new owner, Michael J. Clery. Clery & Company’s flagship location on O’Connell Street was rebuilt after it was mostly destroyed during the Irish Civil War in 1922. Clerys was the luxury goods department store in Dublin until it abruptly closed in 2015.

VIEW MAP

28 O'Connell Street Lower, North City, Dublin 1, Ireland

Directions

Share this Photo