Campbell House Museum in Toronto, Canada

People who appreciate stately Georgian-era homes will enjoy visiting Campbell House Museum. The former residence of Chief Justice Sir William Campbell was built in 1822. The Palladian-style structure served several private and commercial tenants for 150 years before being slated for destruction. In 1972, the Advocates Society came to the rescue. They moved the house about a mile to its current location. Two years later, Queen Elizabeth presided over the opening of the museum.

VIEW MAP

160 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5H 3H3, Canada

Directions

Share this Photo