The Cambrón Gate in Toledo’s northwest corner near the Bridge of Saint Martin was built with a Renaissance style in 1576. It replaced an earlier one constructed during the Visigoth occupation. It is also called the Gate of Jews (Bab al-Yahud) because of its entrance into the Jewish Quarter. Above the archway is a statue by Berruguete of Santa Leocadia, Toledo’s patron saint. She died in 304 after being tortured for her faith during Roman Emperor Diocletian’s persecution of Christians. A bit higher is the coat of arms of Felipe II. The Puerta del Cambrón is the only gate into Toledo accommodating cars.